This beautiful, historic Denver Square is an established Airbnb with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, over 3000 finished square feet, and a flexible floor plan with unlimited possibilities. A masterful blend of old and new, the home boasts spectacular 1908 architectural details, but extensive remodeling, including the kitchen and baths, has provided modern livability and exceptional style. This one-of-a-kind property enjoys the perfect location in Highlands Square, a hip, vibrant neighborhood within walking distance of boutiques, cafes, coffee shops, pubs, and art galleries.
• The spacious dining room is highlighted by a classic built-in buffet, dazzling Crate and Barrel light fixture, and a trio of south-facing windows that give this space a warm, comfortable ambiance.
• Remodeled to perfection, the gorgeous chef’s kitchen features dolomite countertops, center island with breakfast bar seating, white cabinetry, clear glass subway tile accent walls, brand new windows, under-mount sink with touchless faucet and hot water dispenser and new slate finish Samsung smart appliances.
• You will find 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets on the main level, as well as a newly remodeled bath with quartz vanity, white subway tile, oversized walk-in shower, and a silver-dipped clawfoot tub.
• The finished garden level basement could function either as a mother-in-law/nanny’s quarters or a fabulous entertaining/media space with recreation room, kitchenette, bonus room, and bedroom with walk-in closet.
• The upper level of the home is currently set-up as an income-generating Airbnb apartment with its’ own private entrance and lovely side flagstone patio. This charming 1-bedroom apartment offers character touches such as hardwood floors, coved ceilings, crown molding, original built-ins, and a cute kitchen with cozy breakfast nook.
• Home sits on an over-sized lot
Lifestyle, neighborhood, and school data ("Supplemental Data") is provided by the operator of this website as a convenience to users. This Supplemental Data is not provided or reviewed by REcolorado. The operator of this website updates the Supplemental Data from time to time, but it does not represent, warrant or otherwise promise that the Supplemental Data is current, free from defects, or error-free. All Supplemental Data is provided AS IS with all faults. Users are encouraged to consult their own data sources to confirm the accuracy of all Supplemental Data before using the Supplemental Data as a basis for any decision. Complete list of data sources.